Week 6

 Week 6 began similarly to any other week. I've established a routine, but each day brings new opportunities for growth and learning. Today, I began teaching the students about bodily components. This week, I found myself frequently seeking advice and guidance from my mentor. I'm determined to keep improving my teaching skills and connecting with children. My mentor's suggestions and critiques were invaluable, and I am grateful for her assistance. Teaching children about the human body can be challenging, but it can also be extremely enjoyable. Today's lesson was fascinating, and the students appeared to be genuinely interested in learning about their own bodies. This week appeared to be a week of growth and reflection. As I continue to solicit feedback and refine my teaching strategies, I notice small but significant improvements in my teaching abilities. It's a never-ending process, and I'm pleased with my progress. It's a mutual growth experience that keeps me motivated and excited about the coming weeks.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Week 4

Week 14