Week 9

 There was a lot of nervousness and excitement this week. During "Majlis Pelancaran Bulan Pendidikan Jasmani," which takes place on the first day of the week, I couldn't help but be entertained by the creative tricks that the instructors and students came up with. It gave our routine a fresh perspective. This week was significant for yet another reason, too.

This week in my teaching practicum was jam-packed with challenges and opportunities for introspection. One of the main things that happened on Wednesday was my mentor's observation of me. For me, the observation was crucial, but I wasn't sure if it went well or not.My first observation came from my mentor. I thought I had given it my all because I had put a lot of effort into preparing my lecture. However, I couldn't help but feel let down when I got my grades and remarks. It was a humble experience that made me realize that there's always room for improvement and growth on the part of teachers. Over the course of the observation, I noticed a shift in the kids' responsiveness. 

I feel a mix of emotions as the week draws to an end, but I also feel like I accomplished something because I know that I'm having an impact on my students' educational journeys. They seemed to enjoy studying in my class, which made me very happy. Since they still have a long way to go, I hope they don't give up when things get difficult. I'll see you next week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Week 4

Week 14