Week 3

 Week three is now underway. I just know that I will be teaching 2AM; I have not yet received a specific timetable or timeline for teaching in class. I was given a lot of substitute lessons to teach this week in place of absent teachers. According to what I've observed, the evening session school will experience a teacher shortage every day, requiring me to fill in for them for up to three hours each time.

       I am aware of my mentor. I went over to her and asked her about the subjects she had taught and the class she was teaching. It might provide a more seamless lecture for my class. Since I was given a lot of relief classes, I took a lot of classes from year one to year three.


Meeting with all teachers,for camping and other activities.

There are many students at this school; on average, there are eight classes, each with more than thirty students. It might take me some time to remember them all since, to be honest, I can't remember all of their names.  

    All in all, this week's program was disorganized, and I still lacked a solid routine. I taught for very little time since I adhered to my mentor's schedule. That, I believe, concludes week three. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4

Week 14