Week 8

 Greetings, eighth week! There were a lot of fascinating things going on this week. Everything began when Milo came to visit and taught our students a valuable lesson about recycling. Seeing such initiatives spread to the younger generation is wonderful. Since I learned a lot too, I'm sure they did as well. The week's high point was definitely Hari Sukan Negara, which united everyone in the spirit of sports and camaraderie. It was good to see instructors and students taking part in volleyball and sukaneka. I enjoy how strongly a feeling of community and unity is fostered by moments such as these. It doesn't seem like there are any major obstacles in the way of my socialization with other teachers.

I finally introduced a new topic to the students this week in my English lesson, and I focused on teaching them the proper usage of the words "can" and "can't." It was a crucial language lesson, and initially, a few of the children seemed confused. Nevertheless, I found that using gestures and real examples significantly increased their understanding. It was satisfying to see them grasp the concept and become more comfortable using these terms.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Week 4

Week 14