Week 4

 I was happy to learn at the beginning of the week that I had received my own schedule for my teaching duties. It was my responsibility to instruct classes 2AM and 1AM. . I took some time to get to know each student's name and background so that I could communicate with them individually. 

After deciding on my students and setting up my timetable, I started working on lesson plans. Acknowledging that an organized approach was important for proficient instruction, I seek advice from my mentor. Their opinions and expertise were very helpful to me as I improved my strategy and tailored my classes to each student's unique needs. Apart from devising lesson plans, I focused on creating instructional resources that would enhance my students' engagement and participation in the learning process. To help students learn and retain the information better, I used interactive materials, visual aids, and props.

My adventure was made even more exciting and challenging by the English and physical education teachers I worked with. Despite having a background in English, I was given the job of teaching physical education. As I battled to reconcile these two conflicting demands, I realized that flexibility would be my friend. My adventure was made even more exciting and challenging by the English and physical education teachers I worked with. Despite having a background in English, I was given the job of teaching physical education. The idea of leading students into the creative world was both thrilling and intimidating. As I found it difficult to balance the demands of these two unrelated problems, I came to the conclusion that flexibility would be my friend.

On Friday of last week, we had Majlis Penutupan Bulan Kemerdekaan. A representative from each class participated in a fashion show. They have to dress appropriately for the topic—ethnicity. With these outfits, every student looked fantastic. It was a great time. the conclusion of week 4.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Week 14