Week 11

 This week, I made another observation, this time about my superiors. Before the lesson began, my mentor and the supervisors had a meeting. I couldn't help but notice that not everything that was said about our attitude during the conference was entirely accurate. It was a helpful reminder that misconceptions do happen and that reality frequently deviates from our expectations. On the other hand, my observation went smoothly. At first, I was worried because the students were particularly agitated and disruptive. I worried that this would obstruct the observation. However, I was committed to managing the class effectively, and I'm glad to report that I was successful. I was pleased with my performance and my grades when I left the observation. I'd like to express my gratitude to my supervisor for her support and encouragement. As a student-teacher, their feedback and criticism have been extremely helpful, and I value their dedication to helping me improve as a teacher.  

This week is 'Solidarity with Palestine' week as well, and I was assigned to play a major role because we are hosting a book convention in conjunction with the popular magazine Ana Muslim. I was invited to take on the role of "Ana's" mascot. The photo demonstrates how unforgettable the experience of wearing the mascott was for me. Overall, the student had a great time thanks to this wonderful experience. Unexpectedly, a few students noticed that I was the mascot. That is all for week 11.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3

Week 4

Week 14